library bulletin

Sunday, September 16, 2012

here comes honey boo boo

actually, i mean 

honey butter

the honey is ready!


so excited!


so i made honey butter...
grandma j's honey butter

1 cup butter softened
1 1/4 cup honey
1 egg yolk

combine butter, honey and egg yolk in a deep bowl. 
beat with electric mixer for 10 minutes. 
store in fridge.

made this with matt's home grown honey...
it was delicious.

it's in our cookbooks:) 

but seriously...
have you seen honey boo boo?


she is a cutie in her own way,
but not sure how i feel about it all...


her family is...
i don't know if i even have words...


click on the arrow below to check out this madness...


~~~~~

bye...
more later...

4 comments:

Robyn said...

did you use pasturized eggs?

Drew and Courtney said...

Um...I am obsessed with Here Comes Honey Boo Boo!!! It's so wrong but sooo funny! There seriously are no words to describe that family except maybe the definition of a redneck. :)

Staci T said...

Yes Robyn I did I use a pasteurized egg yolk and Courtney I hear ya. I love how she cheers for all the other girls when they win and I think she is really kind of adorable and sad at the same time.. I hope she turns out okay because that family is something else. I mean her dad? I just don't even know.

John said...

Honey butter looks so yummy! I hear Rosie O'Donnell is going to buy Honey Boo's family a new house!

Post a Comment