library bulletin

Sunday, September 16, 2012

here comes honey boo boo

actually, i mean 

honey butter

the honey is ready!


so excited!


so i made honey butter...
grandma j's honey butter

1 cup butter softened
1 1/4 cup honey
1 egg yolk

combine butter, honey and egg yolk in a deep bowl. 
beat with electric mixer for 10 minutes. 
store in fridge.

made this with matt's home grown honey...
it was delicious.

it's in our cookbooks:) 

but seriously...
have you seen honey boo boo?


she is a cutie in her own way,
but not sure how i feel about it all...


her family is...
i don't know if i even have words...


click on the arrow below to check out this madness...


~~~~~

bye...
more later...

3 comments:

Robyn said...

did you use pasturized eggs?

Staci T said...

Yes Robyn I did I use a pasteurized egg yolk and Courtney I hear ya. I love how she cheers for all the other girls when they win and I think she is really kind of adorable and sad at the same time.. I hope she turns out okay because that family is something else. I mean her dad? I just don't even know.

John said...

Honey butter looks so yummy! I hear Rosie O'Donnell is going to buy Honey Boo's family a new house!

Post a Comment